Our EMS Physician
Dr. Brandon Nunnally is the EMS Physician (formerly known as OMD) for Frontline Educators. Dr. Nunnally attended UVA School of Medicine and completed his Emergency Medicine Residency in Pittsburgh, PA. During residency, Dr. Nunnally was a licensed Pennsylvania EMS Physician and was very involved with Pittsburgh EMS.
Dr. Nunnally is originally from Richmond, VA and was happy to take a position back at home after residency. After being involved in EMS in PA, Dr. Nunnally decided that he wanted to become more involved in EMS in the Richmond area and completed all OEMS requirements to become an EMS Physician. He is the EMS Physician for Lakeside Volunteer Rescue Squad, in Henrico County. He works as an ER physician at Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center and Southside Regional Medical Center.
In his personal life, Dr. Nunnally enjoys spending time with his wife and 2 children.
Frontline Educators often relies on the skills and expertise of adjunct instructors to provide a well-rounded educational experience to our students. This includes, but not limited to, doctors, nurses, air medical service providers, regional council staff, former students, local EMS providers, etc. Here are some of our regular instructors:
- Ryan Scarbrough, EMT, EC, ODEMSA
- Jeremy Cummings, EMT, EC, Lakeside VRS
- Sarah Holberg, EMT, Forest View R.S.
- Scott Barry, NRP, Lakeside VRS
- Tarsha Robinson, NRP, EC, ODEMSA
- Jay Gould, NRP, EC, VCU CTCCE Director
- Adam Alford, NRP, EC, VCU CTCCE Assistant Director
- Greg Neiman, NRP, EC, VCU EMS Coordinator
- Dr. Courtney Legum-Wenk, OBGYN, VA Womens Center
- Andrew Wenk, NRP, RN, VCU Pediatric ICU
- Jennifer Farmer, NRP, RN, VCU Health System
- Bill Jeffords, NRP, Flight Paramedic and the entire HCA Air Care Eagle (ACE) team